At-Home Teeth Whitening – Bettendorf, IA
Brighten Your Smile
in Just Two Weeks
If you’ve ever tried to achieve a dazzling smile with a store-bought teeth whitener, you’ve probably been disappointed. Most over-the-counter whitening products can cause tooth sensitivity and gum irritation while only providing subpar results that don’t last. Thankfully, you can significantly brighten your smile in just two weeks from the comfort of your own home with at-home teeth whitening kits from your Bettendorf cosmetic dentist! If you’re ready to get the beautiful, shining smile you’ve always wanted, call us here at Pleasant Valley Dentistry to schedule a consultation!
Why Choose Pleasant Valley Dentistry For At-Home Teeth Whitening?
- #1 Personalized Treatment for Your Unique Smile
- #2 Brighten Your Teeth by Six to Eight Shades
- #3 Beautiful Results That Can Last a Lifetime
How Does At-Home Teeth Whitening Work?
Just like no two smiles are the same, there is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to Dr. Joshua Pogue’s cosmetic dentistry. After you’ve both agreed that this is the best treatment for your unique pearly whites, he’ll provide you with a custom-made whitening kit. The specialized trays are designed to perfectly fit over your teeth, ensuring optimal tooth coverage while protecting your gums and tongue. You’ll simply add a set amount of powerful whitening gel to them and wear them for a prescribed amount of time each day. You can do this whenever it best fits into your schedule, like while you’re doing chores around the house or watching TV at the end of the day. After about two weeks of this routine, you’ll see that your smile has brightened by six to eight shades!
The Benefits of Professional At-Home Teeth Whitening Kits
An at-home whitening kit from your dentist may seem very similar to the products you can buy at the store or online, but it can offer several important advantages, including:
- Safety and comfort: Before your treatment even begins, Dr. Pogue will look for and treat issues like tooth decay and gum disease that can potentially make the whitening process uncomfortable.
- Guaranteed results: With the help of a professional like Dr. Pogue, you won’t be taking a gamble on your smile. You can rest assured knowing that you’ll achieve the dazzling results you want.
- Longevity: Professional teeth whitening results typically last years longer than those from an over-the-counter whitener. What’s more, Dr. Pogue can provide refills for your whitening gel to help you keep your smile shining for decades.
How to Maintain At-Home Teeth-Whitening Results for Decades
Once you’ve brightened your pearly whites with a professional at-home whitening kit, it’s easy to protect your investment with simple habits like:
- Brushing for two minutes twice a day and flossing daily to prevent surface staining.
- Avoiding mouthwashes that contain alcohol.
- Minimizing how many dark colored foods/beverages you consume, like red wine, soy sauce, and blueberries.
Dr. Pogue is dedicated to helping his patients achieve a beautiful smile they can’t wait to show off and maintain it for life! That’s why, for one flat fee, he’ll provide free refills of whitening gel after your treatment so your smile can shine for years to come. Call us at Pleasant Valley Dentistry to schedule your consultation today!