Tooth Extractions – Bettendorf, IA
How We Remove
No one likes thinking about tooth extractions, and that goes double for our team. If it were up to us, our patients would keep all of their natural teeth for life, but in cases of extreme trauma or decay, this often isn’t possible. Sometimes, a tooth can simply be so damaged that repair isn’t possible, in which case Dr. Pogue will recommend an extraction. He takes every step to ensure a comfortable experience from beginning to end, so should you or your child ever need a tooth extraction in Bettendorf, you can trust it will be stress-free the entire time.
Why Choose Pleasant Valley Dentistry for Tooth Extractions?
- Same-Day Emergency Visits
- Multiple Types of Tooth Replacement Available
- Latest Technology Delivers Fast, Precise, & Comfortable Care
The Truth About Tooth Extractions
Dr. Pogue will only recommend a tooth extraction after exhausting all other restorative options. The following are just a few reasons why a tooth may need to be removed:
- Extensive decay is starting to threaten the nearby teeth
- Multiple fillings have made the tooth very weak and likely to crack
- The tooth is dead due to infection or physical trauma
- The enamel is so broken that it cannot be trusted to hold a restoration
- Gum disease has deteriorated the bone needed to keep a tooth in place
- To help a new denture fit more securely